All Year Levels
Students are required to have a device that is/has:
* Windows laptops, Windows tablets or Apple laptops (including M1).
* Windows version 10 64bit Education, Pro or Enterprise (Microsoft InTune deployment compatible)
******* We do not Support Windows Home *******
DO NOT SETUP WINDOWS DEVICES IN LEAVE IN THE OOBE STATE
Anti-Virus and Microsoft Office will be provided, do not purchase.
* Mac OS Version 10.15 or higher, Please ensure the device has received all its updates and has an Apple ID signed in and Find My is configured.
* Minimum 13 inch screen.
* Has at least 6‐8 hours battery life.
* 8GB of RAM minimum.
* Hard drive SSD or NVMe 256GB or greater.
* We recommend Intel i5 7th Gen or higher processors , AMD Ryzen 5 or higher processors.
We highly discourage Core M, Core M3, Celron, intel silver/gold AMD A9 and below
* A laptop bag, sleeve or hard shell case.
* Android Tablets, Chromebooks, iPads or Windows RT Tablets will NOT be accepted.
The Waiuku College IT Department will be offering a free software setup service for student laptops during the two weeks prior to school commencing.
Dates/Times: Monday 18 to Friday 29 January 2021 – 8:30am – 4:30pm (excluding weekends)
If you are unable to get the device to us during this time, please arrange for a family member or friend to drop off.